As a healthy school and in support of our School Travel Plan we encourage those who can to walk to school, or to park and walk from the Jolly Woodman.
If you are not able to walk or park and walk, the following parking rules apply:
- ONLY park on Littleworth Road or Wooburn Common Road
- DO NOT park in disabled bay
- DO NOT park on yellow zigzag lines
- DO NOT park on Dropmore Road
- Wait in Jolly Woodman Car Park until your time slot
- Drive away immediately after dropping off or collection
It is of utmost importance that social distancing rules are adhered to by following our one-way system, particularly now there are many more pupils attending. To support the increased numbers, we now allow parking on both Littleworth Road and Wooburn Common Road. This means people will arrive from 2 directions. Please ensure you are familiar with the drop-off and collection expectations and use the yellow lines on the picture when arriving at school and red lines on the picture when walking back to your car.
- Do not wait or park, or stop on school entrance markings.
Keep entrance clear at all times, even if picking up or dropping off children!
- Do not stop or park within 10 metres of a junction
- Do not stop or park on a bend
- Do not stop or park in our disabled parking bay
Please see The Highway Code – Waiting and Parking Rules (238-252) for more information.
Did you know?
The gate is supervised from 8:45am. As soon as a member of staff is by the gate, your child can be left and will be supervised by the staff member on duty. This can further ease congestion and free up parking spaces.
Did you know?
We offer an on-site breakfast club for Dropmore children from 7:45-8:45am.
Please contact Jo or Lana for more information:
Lana Mob: 07812 345417